So Im trying to focus on using the word play stamp set because I want to do a workshop on it. So while adventuring on my crafting endeavor I made this card. But I think it would look better with a different sized sentiment. So I am going to make another version of this card in the near future.
- I started with a piece of Sahara sand for the base.
- I used the scallop trim punch to make a point to start from, I then cut a piece of always artichoke and very slim pieces of old olive and really rust for the sides.
- I then took the tree from lovely as a tree and inked it using the stampin write markers. I layered the image panel onto a piece of old olive cardstock. I then used snail to attach it to the base.
- For the sentiment panel I used really rust ink and whisper white cardstock and stamped this sentiment from word play.
- I used old olive striped grosgrain ribbon and a old olive binder clip as finishing touches.
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Really Rust, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Whisper White
Ink: Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip (used Stampin’ Write Markers)
Stamp Set/s: Lovely as a Tree and Word Play
Tools: Scalloped Trim Punch
Misc: Dimensionals, Snail, Old Olive Library Clip and Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting. Please come again.
You can purchase Stampin’ Up products 24/7 at my store, you can find it here:
I am moving to a different blog, so come find me here: http://creativlilthing.thehugbox.com/
Here is a birthday card I made, the best thing about this card is that I can switch it up using any color!!! Which is awesome.
- I started with a piece of rose red cardstock then I put it aside.
- I then took a piece of whisper white cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it from word play, I used the stampin write markers, in the colors so saffron, regal rose and rose red.
- To make the banner I used the party hat stamp from the stamp set party hearty, I colored it in rotating colors and stamped it, then cut it out and attached it to the image panel using dimensionals to really make it pop. I used a piece of black thread to make it look like a banner.
- I snailed the image panel onto a piece of so saffron then layered that onto a piece of regal rose cardstock and snailed it onto the rose red cardstock base.
Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Regal Rose and Rose Red
Ink:So Saffron, Regal Rose and Rose Red
Stamp Set/s: Party Hearty and Word Play
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig and Paper Snips
Misc.: Black Thread, Snail and Dimensionals
Hope you like it. Thanks for coming please visit again soon.
If you would like to purchase anything please visit my website here: http://creativlilthing.stampinup.net
Alright so I show all my cards to my boyfriend and he always gives me feedback. On this one he was really concerned about the owl that was trapped…which makes this card pretty sad. But its not supposed to be a sad card, its a card that means your in my thoughts and heart, or trapped. Well anyways I hope you like it even though the poor owl is trapped.
- I started with a piece of whisper white cardstock, I layered that with perfect plum cardstock.
- For the background panel I used a stamp from circle circus and stamped it in all different colors onto whisper white cardstock, I snailed that onto pretty in pink cardstock.
- For the main image panel I used stamps from aviary I used chocolate chip ink for the cage and perfect plum for the owl. I added a rhinestone as a finishing touch. I snailed it to old olive cardstock and used dimensionals to make it pop.
- For the greeting panel I used a sentiment from word play, I stamped on whisper white cardstock with perfect plum ink. I added a rhinestone as the period to add a little dazzle and interest.
- I thought something was missing so I used my small heart punch and punched two pretty in pink hearts to use as an embellishment.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pretty In Pink and Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set/s: Word Play and Aviary
Tool: Small Heart Punch
Misc.: Rhinestones, Snail and Dimensionals
Thanks for coming. Come again soon.
You can purchase Stampin’ Up products 27/4 visit my website:
This is the first card that I made since I’ve been back. I’m back in the creative crafty world and I love it. It’s been way too long since I’ve crafted. I’m back permanently. Yay I am re_launching the launch of The Hug Box LLC and I am now a full time Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. So my two jobs are absolutely awesome. Here is my first card back in the game, hope you like it. I may use this card for a workshop…I’m not sure yet though.
I started with a piece of whisper white cardstock. I used the finial press embossing folder on elegant eggplant cardstock.
For the main image I started with a piece of whisper white cardstock I used an image from the stamp set Wedding Sweet (which I don’t think I’ve ever used) I used gold encore ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I attached it to brushed gold cardstock. I used dimensional on this layer to make it pop.
For the greeting I stamped a sentiment from word play in elegant eggplant onto whisper white cardstock. I attached a rhinestone onto the diamond. I snailed it onto elegant eggplant and attached it to the main image panel.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant and Brushed Gold
Stamp Set/s: Word Play and Wedding Sweet
Ink: Encore Gold Ink and Perfect Plum
Tools: Embosser, Stamp.a.ma.jig
Misc.: Snail, Dimensionals, Jewels Basic Rhinestones and Clear Embossing Powder, Finial Press Embossing Folder and Clear Block C
Thanks for coming, please come back soon.
So after a long time gone, I am officially back in the crafty world yay. I will begin to post regularly starting friday.
OK so I have changed career choices again and starting April 20th my main focus will be on creating again…so that is when I will be back full time posting stuff. Till then adios.